A great example of why you don’t have any idea what is happening in the world around you. I don’t generally blog this stuff but, you Should know Time Magazine is not the only media to do this. .
I HAD NO CLUE THIS WAS HAPPENING AND I AM SO ANGRY
american schools teach about other countries’ propaganda, but look at this shit.
Did you guys know that the first Canadian deaths in the war in Afghanistan happened in 2002 when an American pilot dropped a bomb on some Canadian soldiers doing training exercises
killed 4 people and injured 8
Did you know this? Probably not because boy does your country like to brainwash about their fucking military being the greatest and most important and amazing fucking thing
Americans, we get more news about your country than you do, because gosh diddly darn does your country ever like to hide things from you and keep you stupid.
im so fucking disgusted fuck this
“No” I whisper softly as I forget to hold in ‘alt’ while reblogging
so i went to the zoo yesterday and saw the cutest family of otters ever
and then i checked their names
they’re all NAmED aftER fOOD
WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS
I’d like to report a crime…
this man has a face like sunshine and a torso like hellfire
this is poetry
when people reblog two part posts in the wrong order
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
choking on water is the worst because how do you stop choking? drink something? well ive got some bad news for you